Holy Rollerz Christian Automotive Forums

Adoption - Prayer

nothing beats the power of prayer.
Share |

Adoption - Prayer

Postby paris04 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:25 pm

I know it's been awhile since I've posted. I've always wanted to adopt. My husband and I got married February 7, 2015, and called the Adopt/Foster Information Line in March 2015. We took adoption classes from DCS last fall, and started our home assessment last month.

June 16 is home visit #4, our final part of the homestudy, and there will be TWO social workers here -- doing the home safety check, and I'm the first autistic applicant they've had. The social worker feels that I am fine to adopt/parent, but was unsure about my husband as he's very quiet/shy and soft spoken. She also said that most men have one word answers, and are quiet...

A local couple I know was recently turned down to adopt. We really need all the prayers we can get...
After we've started all this, found out my husband's chances of having children are next to impossible. I'm having a bone density test next week, as my T12 vertebrae was crushed/compression fracture without an explanation.

paris04
Forum Backbone
Forum Backbone

Vehicle: 1999 Ford Ranger XLT

Re: Adoption - Prayer

Postby MJ Ryder 4 God on Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:43 am

I know its little late, but I'm praying for you. God has a plan for you and your husband.

He died for us.... We ride 4 him...
MJ Ryder 4 God
Spicing it up
Spicing it up

Vehicle: 2006 Ford Mustang GT

Return to Prayer Requests / Praise Reports